Saturday, May 27, 2006

More replies to the questions..

Many uncles and aunties have been asking daddy why "The Gadget Boy"? It's not that obvious yet, since many of them see me chasing balloons, RC cars, balls.. etc..

Here's more proof..


I was barely 2 months when I first set eyes on a shiny toy.. too bad Mummy removes them from my clutches whenever I roam the floor these days.

I almost slammed a biometric unit onto my tiny foot the other day whilst trying to get a closer look. Mummy was really angry at daddy for leaving it lying around. All I wanted to do was to test if I could use my toeprint to unlock the biometric lock. Hmmm..

I'll try to get daddy to take more pics to show my intense need for gadgets soon..

Come back soon!

P.S. I should be getting my own email address quite soon too.. Let me cry again to see if daddy understands me this time..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home