Sunday, January 04, 2009

Battle of Wills

I am mean sometimes. I don't give in when I know I should. It is about something so trivial anyway. From something that small, it blows up big, because I refuse to give in. After a long battle of crying screaming and shouting, we finally compromise. And he always thanks me for my effort after that. And not forgetting "I love you Mummy, so so much". I always end up feeling more lousy than ever. He is definitely a more forgiving person than I am, despite his tender age. I've got so much to learn from him.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, January 24, 2009 , Blogger DG said...

hi there, thanks for dropping by my blog. Just want to say I can empathise with you. Kids are really the most forgiving, especially at this young age. :)

Parenthood is a tough and long journey, so don't be too hard on yourself. We, as parents only and always want the best for our child.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home