Friday, June 16, 2006

Time-Out with Daddy

Mummy went for a yoga session yesterday, so daddy had to take care of me for a while. After dropping mummy off in town, we drove to Botanical Gardens.

Incidentally, we went there last week with Uncle Kenneth, Aunty Christine and Kor Kor Joshua, but Uncle Kenneth hasn't sent us the pictures yet. So Daddy decided to get some pictures himself, I guess.

Here's me chilling. I look grumpy because I just woke up.




Close up.



Posing..



And outside the Ginger Gardens.



I was still really sleepy..



Here's a last picture of me near a small waterfall.. it was so loud, I couldn't hear myself think!



I decided to be a good boy and not scream all the way back.. (only half the way).. Ooh, I sure missed Mummy!

See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home