Saturday, June 17, 2006

World Cup Fever

Mummy allows me to watch the matches on tv when I wake up in the middle of the night. She says I do fall asleep a little faster, as compared to watching CSI. (Hey, CSI does show at 3am!)

The only trouble is that if the volume is up, I'd wake my snoring Daddy. Mummy's solution was fantastic. She got me Wireless Sennheisers! This baby has surround sound too! I'm so happy now! I sometimes watch tv with mummy as well.. She loves those cooking shows.


Thumbs up to the great sound!!

Daddy put this picture up for the world to see at Singapore's 4 Million Smiles Page
It's supposed to be Singapore's 4 million smiles to greet the world.


Where's that volume control?


Alrighty, back to the World Cup now.. I'm rooting for Germany.. Ja!

Catch you all real real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home