Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Early in the morning..



I am greeted by this lovely smiley face every morning. This should brighten every mother's day right?? Not all the time for me because I see this face every morning at 7am sharp, if not earlier! He is even more reliable than my trusty alarm clock. He will normally go about taking stuff to entertain himself or just talking and singing to himself. Very cute and entertaining. This will go on for half an hour or more for me to catch another forty winks, until.... he does something silly and hurts himself or he just couldn't wait any longer for food.

Poor baby.. Mummy has no choice then but to get dressed and get breakfast for him.



First, he has to feed his giraffe before going down for breakfast himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home