Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Let's have some fun!

Before Chinese New Year, Gong Gong and Daddy washed up the porch with Aunty Isti's help.


Gege Nigel and I had a ball of a time running around the whole porch kicking two balls around.. I'll ask Daddy to put the videos up soon. The patch of stuff on my front is actually my saliva.. I've been drooling a fair bit these days (Mummy would say a bit is an understatement!) but it's getting less..

As usual, it's always noisy in the evenings at home. Mama bought yet another drum from Bali and so now we have 3 at home.. everyone has one!! Yeah!



Ah.. I haven't shown you my Christmas present from Mummy and Daddy yet..



It's this portable organ which I use to play songs I can dance too.



I get such a kick since I've known how to hit the On and Demo buttons even with my eyes shut!
It's placed under the phone chair so it's always there for anyone to play with. Some chinese tune and Red River Valley are my favourites.. There's even Fur Elise..

See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home