Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Books, books... Here I come

Today we went to the library again. It is our once in 3 weeks routine to go to the library to borrow books. We (Mummy and I, Aunty Celest, Keke Nigel and Shannon, Mama and Aunty Isti) set off to the library in White Sands instead of Bedok just before lunch.
It was a treat for me today as Mummy let me explore part of the library myself, under her watchful eyes and super ears of course. I went berserk, taking book after book from the shelves, bringing it to a bench, sitting down and reading. It was so fun!! There were so many books for me to choose from.
I can't wait until our next visit, which will be in 3 weeks time. If only Mummy brings me there more often....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home