Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Birthday My Sweet Mummy!

Today is my Mummy's birthday!

This morning, unbeknownst to her, Daddy and I sneaked out to get her some flowers! We bought beautiful red roses. Daddy let me choose them and I picked them because they were fresh out of the box.

After Mass, we went to EastPoint and had lunch at Sakae Sushi. As usual, I had my fill of Tamago, Chawanmushi, Cha Soba and Fried Salmon. And that was after my lunch of porridge.

We went shopping for last minute gifts and I took a short nap.

And when we got home, we celebrated Mummy's birthday with a yummy chocolate cake.. Oooh.. who could resist that?


Happy Birthday my Sweet Mummy! I love you so much for everything. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but you mean the world to me.

3 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, December 25, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Bihye(Godma)!

Love,
Mervin & Debbie & your Goddaughter Saffron

 
At 9:58 AM, December 26, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bih Ye! Have a great year ahead!

 
At 2:02 AM, January 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all!! Hopefully I am another year wiser. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home