Friday, November 17, 2006

Going to Malaysia again

Whee...

We are going to Malaysia again for a short trip back to Mummy's home. It's actually Uncle Handsome Lau's wedding and we cannot miss it for sure! Uncle Lau is actually based in London, but want to have children, so he must get his license to have children from his parents.

I've been sick for a while, thus you haven't seen any updates. Actually, since we got back from Austria, I've not been updating very much since I was so busy catching up with my cousins and all the toys that I missed. Especially Gerry the Giraffe. These days, I sleep holding (if not strangling) him around the neck.

I've made a lot of progress since then and I'm already mimicking people around.. much like a parrot. I simply love to call Daddy, "FRED"... hee hee.. When Mummy shouts for him, I do the same... "FRED!!!"...

Apart from that, things have been pretty hectic for Mummy and Daddy too. Mummy has stopped feeding me to sleep and I now can sleep on my own, with a little cuddling with Mummy and me holding Gerry. Of course, there are still times I refuse to put my head down..

See you all soon!

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, November 17, 2006 , Blogger Merps said...

Wah...little boy like you shouldn't talk about license and having children??!!! Way too young! Did you Dad teach you this?

 
At 10:56 AM, November 18, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a good trip & take lotsa pics :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home