Monday, October 09, 2006

I lurrrve noodles....

but I need to eat them with my hands!!! I will only hold a spoon to pretend but these noodles taste the best eaten with hands, fingers, thumb....






Yummy... yum yum.
















Gong gong, you must try some too!!










Mummy is going crazy every meal time as I will only eat from my hands and fingers... imagine the mess I create everytime. Heehee... She is even more mad as I don't want any meat or vegetable or fish or the soup, just plain noodles. What to do... I am a boy who loves my noodles. She will probably cook plain noodles and rice from now on. Yummy...

I will ask Daddy to put up the video he took of me eating soon... so see you all soon!!

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, October 11, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should taste some of his noodles from his noodles, not sure whether its the salt or his saliver, quite yakky, oops, I mean yummy.

 
At 1:39 PM, October 12, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love eating with my hands too :)

 
At 4:01 PM, October 12, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Hi Gong Gong,
It was so yummy, so I had to share it with you! Daddy got none!

Aunty Boo!
Welcome back to bloggerland! Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home