Sunday, October 08, 2006

I can, can I?

Whilst in Salzburg, we went up a fortress and had a tour of the rooms. There were audioguides given out at the beginning of the tour. Daddy, knowing from previous experience, got me an audioguide too.
HPIM3900

Many people were tickled at the fact that I wanted to listen about the history of the fortress and how it changed when it changed hands from Bishop to Bishop.
HPIM3903

Daddy got a severe backache that day, since he carried me the whole of the guided tour in the fortress and also all the way down in the fenicular cable car. I'm not that light anymore, Daddy!

I'm growing up fast and learning new things every day. I love surprising people with my new knowledge! It's fun!

See you all soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home