Sunday, October 01, 2006

Home Sweat Home (Part II)

Ended the previous entry quite abruptly. Sorry..

So, when will we travel again?? Of course! Waiting for another opportunity to come by. :) I'm not too sure when that will be but we will definitely do it again. (Fred has been talking about Vancouver for the past one month already) We will just have to plan everything properly, from what food Gabriel is going to eat, towhat to occupy him with especially in the plane and of course to what places to see and visit when we get there.

Many people we know shudder at the thought of travelling with a baby. Truthfully, it is not that bad. It was easier when he was younger, as I didn't have to worry about his food. (I was still nursing him when we were in Spain.) Even so, I just had to wake up earlier than everyone else everyday to cook for him. Some people feel that I shouldn't have to slog so hard with his food now that he has teeth and he can eat what we eat. Well, I don't really want him to eat so much of our flavouring-laden food just yet. To try and experiment on a little is fine but as a meal, no, not if there is a choice.

Well, right now we are recuperating from the loss of sleep. No jet-lag for me thankfully. I can't say the same for Fred. Gabriel is sleeping the same, better if he is on our bed of course. (I don't know why) I will be dreaming of the next trip for now. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, October 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ya, nice to read all your mails on your trip. i am surprised you guys had the time to upload the pics.
sush and i are off to dubai and switzerland for a week. talk to you when we get back

vinay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home