Thursday, September 21, 2006

Shopping and High Towers

I tossed and turned the whole night and kept Mummy up most of the night. Daddy kinda snored through my entire ordeal. Mummy had a stiff neck and bad headache for the most of the day.

After meeting Aunty Shirley and Baby Antanas at Westbahnhof to get our tickets to Salzburg, we went to the shopping stretch at Mariahilferstrasse. I totally slept through all the shopping and only woke up for lunch. I think it's the cool weather outside. Hmmm.. maybe Mummy should let me sleep on the balcony. I'd probably sleep very well!
HPIM2948

We had lunch in a park and when that was done, I had a cool ride on a swing and also on a sleepy swing with Antanas! I loved that so much! See my videos!
HPIM2967

I slept soon after and Mummy and Daddy left me downstairs with Mama and Kong Kong and went up the Donauturm at the Donaupark. They took some nice pictures. I'll ask Daddy to upload them too.

HPIM3003

And for dinner, we went to Prater to eat some famous Pig's Knuckles in Schweizerhaus and Daddy and Kong Kong drank beer! I got to try some bread and a little pork. Thank you Mummy!
HPIM3028

The restaurant is situated in Volksprater, an amusement park, where there is bumpercars, rollercoasters, amusement rides and many many more rides. Since I couldn't pass the height minimum, Mummy didn't let me go for any. I had to just dance on the street for everyone to see instead.

HPIM3012
We went up the Giant Ferris Wheel (Reisenrad) and had a really good view of Vienna at night. Kong Kong said that the ferris wheel is over 100 years old. Ooh..

Catch you all soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, September 21, 2006 , Blogger Merps said...

Wah...your daddy must have visited the bathroom many times! Did he puke at all? Wow! your daddy can drink beer! Amazing!

 
At 3:15 PM, September 21, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Almost. The beer was quite a lot but Mummy wouldn't let me help him. He only had one glass though and he knocked out last night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home