Saturday, September 16, 2006

Walking around Vienna

Today we walked around Vienna without Kong Kong. He went for his IAEA meeting.


Can you see me? I'm in my new
Zooper Twist stroller! I'm sleeping in there.. That's Stephansplatz behind.. see if you can spot the cathedral spire..


We met Aunty Shirley and Baby Antanas there at Stephansplatz and off we went a-wandering around Vienna!


Here we are at Stadtpark having lunch. Hmm.. what shall I have for lunch, Mummy?


The weather was beautiful! Here's Daddy, Mummy and I standing outside the Parlament building.


I love Vienna already!


See you all soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, September 18, 2006 , Blogger sportycarelle said...

hi guys!
Hope u all are having fun in vienna! Hw did gabriel cope on the plane? we will be gg to france in 2 weeks time, so am v worried about hw terelle will behave on the 16hr plane ride....:-/

terelle's mummy ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home