Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vienna, here we come!!

We are flying off early tomorrow morning and have to be at the airport at about 12am. I am so excited and I can't sleep. In fact for the past two nights, I've been sleeping at 2.30am. Mama said that I was probably adjusting my clock to Vienna time. :)

Mummy has been so busy packing for me, herself and Daddy. Daddy is very busy getting all his stuff done before we leave, so he left the packing to Mummy. There are so many things to bring especially for me. She was told by Aunty Shirley that the weather can be quite unpredictable, so she has to pack clothes to suit the warm and cold for me. Our suitcases are packed quite to the brim already, mostly of my diapers. We are also bringing over some food stuff for Antanas.

Hopefully we are able to get some free internet connection in our rented apartment. Then I can continue to blog and let you know how we are doing there. If not, we'll be back in 2 weeks time and I will let you know everything about our travel. So, do check us out yah?




Here is a picture of me with Ah Meng at the Singapore Tourist Information booth. I was trying to tell Ah Meng that I was feeling very warm!











At the meantime, I will have lots of fun in Vienna. See you all soon!! Take care everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home