Monday, August 28, 2006

Things I do when I can't sleep...

These are the things I do when I can't get to sleep...
1. Go for a walk..

2. Play with some toys..

3. Go for a concert in the park..

4. Go for a drive in Daddy's car..

5. Terrorise everyone with my smile..

6. Take a ride on a bike to get the wind in my hair..

7. Update my blog..

8. Disturb the neighbours behind..

9. Wake Mummy and Daddy up..

10. Read my books..

And usually after that, I can get to sleep... hee hee!

What do you do when you cannot get to sleep?

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, August 29, 2006 , Blogger SengSeng said...

Hi Gabriel,

When I can't get to sleep, I usually snuggle near to my mummy and stroke her arm. It is very comforting and I usually fall asleep after that. You can try it too!

Luv,
Gerald

 
At 1:06 AM, August 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a good care of the Fred Jr. Hope u will get better in a day or two. Miss u. Fr Uncle Lau

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home