Thursday, August 10, 2006

"Balik Kampung"

We took a drive home, my hometown in Kajang last weekend and spent some quality time with my family there. Gabriel hasn't seen my parents since March and my mum has always been asking me about him, so we thought of taking the opportunity of a clear road last Friday to go back. Gabriel slept almost the whole way. Look at how comfortable he is..



He took a short while to warm up to my parents there.. and after that he was walking and falling everywhere, taking toys from his cousin (my sis' boy), getting my mum to read to him... It was good that he didn't take them as strangers, thankfully.







We left Kajang on Tuesday afternoon, a non-peak day. The road was really clear and we were back in Singapore in no time. In fact we took half as much time to get to Bedok from Tuas, thanks to the fireworks display at Marina.



"I'm home!!" Look at him smiling after a long long nap thoughout the whole journey. It was really good as I could rest and Fred could concentrate in driving. If he was awake, we'll have to entertain him.. Overall, it was a good weekend for all of us even though we didn't get much rest. Hope to do that again soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home