Wednesday, July 19, 2006

At the Singapore Zoo for my birthday!

Mummy and Daddy brought me to the Zoo today, along with Uncle Leo, Aunty Celest, Gege Nigel and Shannon, Uncle Mervin, Aunty Debbie and Saffy.

It was a lovely day, but there were spots of rain, which were nice too. It helped to keep the day cool!

Here are some shots of me looking at the White Tigers, Emus, Kangaroos and Elephants. There were so many animals to look at, it was amazing!








I really liked the Giraffes too. I surprised Mummy when I started throwing and blowing kisses everywhere. Yes, Gerry the Giraffe taught me to kiss, so I was showing her I knew the relation between the long necked creatures that were in front of me and the one I have in my bed at home.

We had such a good time, watching the trainers feed the animals and play with them. I hope Mummy and Daddy bring me to the zoo again when I turn 2 years old! I can't wait!



I hope you had a good day too!

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home