Thursday, July 06, 2006

Godma and Godpa

Last Monday, we went to Godma and Godpa's place for dinner. Godpa bought lotsa nice yummy food ; Sweet and sour pork, chili prawns, man tou, bean curd and veggies.. not forgetting the ngoh hiang and you tiao.

I could see daddy's face almost glowing as he dipped the ngoh hiang into the sweet sauce and putting it into his mouth.. hmm.. what about me, daddy?

After dinner, I had so much fun with my "Godsisters" Alexis and Ashlee. I think Alexis is so cool.. she keeps calling my name and she does it so well!

Here's us in a few pictures together.


I had so much fun pushing the hippo around the room. I can do it on my own already, except for the turns.



I flash Godpa my pearly whites!


Thanks Godma! Thanks Godpa! See you soon, Alexis. See you soon, Ashlee!



See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home