Friday, June 30, 2006

Shopping with Mummy

Two days ago, on Wednesday, Mummy decided to go shopping with Aunty Celest and Aunty Debbie. This time, the whole gang went. This meant it was Aunty Celest, Gege Nigel and Shannon, Aunty Debbie and Saffie, Aunty Isti, Mummy and I.

Daddy had to work, so he had no chance to follow us. He dropped us at the train station and I was so excited since it was my first trip on the MRT. I'm not sure if it's my first trip, but I think it is as far as I can remember. Gege Nigel and Saffie were singing "The Wheels of the Bus Go Round and Round" quite loudly and we were all having fun!

We went to Takashimaya and had lunch at Yoshinoya. Nope, it may sound like Japan, but it's actually in the heart of Orchard Road in Singapore! I had lots of fun looking at things, and people, and also napping here and there in my comfy pram. At that level I get to see many people's legs too.. how exciting.

I really enjoy shopping, especially with Mummy around. She makes me feels so secure. It's a pity Mummy didn't take any pictures, so I'll just put up the pictures we took at Christmas time 2005 along Orchard Road. That was my very first Christmas and Mummy and Daddy wanted to show me the lights! Ooh, I was really young then, hmm? Have I grown?







Catch you all real soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, June 30, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

yes u have. such a big boy now :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home