Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Can't sleep again!

It's past 1 am and I can't sleep again! I think it's the World Cup and Wimbledon. So I watched Nadal play against Bogdanovic and win in straight sets. Good performance by the latter, but not good enough. Daddy was impressed at my clapping at the correct times!

Then I watched the first half of the match between Spain and France which was 1-1 before I finally fell back asleep. What an exciting match! Too much to do tomorrow so I couldn't stay up anymore.

Before that, I was busy chatting, emailing and updating my blogsite.















It's going to be more difficult to sleep, with all these Competitions going on. Sometimes, I watch Major League Baseball with Daddy too.















Goodnight everyone! It's already 4am!

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, June 28, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

little genius :)

 
At 5:31 PM, June 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should stay away from your bad daddy (with all the bad habits) and be more like your dear mommy :)

 
At 10:45 PM, June 28, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Uncle Vinay, how are you? Daddy's teaching me to kiss. And wave. And say "papa". Are those bad things to learn? Mummy reads to me every night. I love hugging mummy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home