Tuesday, June 27, 2006

England wins, Alonso wins, Portugal wins, and I love walking!

Today in the world cup, England made it through. Fernando Alonso won in the Canadian Grand Prix. Portugal won Holland.. and I am walking! With some help of course.

Actually, I started holding things and walking around already for a while, but daddy never got any pictures. Here are a few pictures! I used to find it difficult to control where I go, but I'm getting so much better these days!



My favourite is the blue stool in my room. It glides around on the floor very well., but it's very unglam to be seen pushing it along. No wonder daddy never took a picture of me and it.

See you soon!


2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

such a mobile & grown-up boy now :)

 
At 8:55 AM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

I'll be running circles around my mummy and daddy's legs in no time! Just you wait and see!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home