Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I wish, I wish...

When Gabriel was born, he stayed in whatever position we put him and not move unless we move him. At that time, I couldn't wait for him to start turning. He did and I wanted more. I wished for him to be able to sit. Soon enough, he sat. It was not enough for me and I wanted him to start crawling. He started doing so and crawled all over. We were worried about putting him on our bed as he might just fall over. I started hoping for him to start walking.

He is able to stand on his own now, and cruising around while holding on to things around him. He should be walking soon. And by then, I'm not sure what I will be hoping for next. My friends tell me that I am mad to be wishing for him to be so mobile so soon. They wished their kids are still in the infant stage. I'm the opposite though. I can't wait for him to be independent. Not sure if I will regret later on, but for now, I can't wait for him to be walking soon. :)

Gabriel with Fred on Father's Day. "Happy Father's Day, daddy!!"

3 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, June 22, 2006 , Blogger Leonard said...

Be careful what you wish for - there will be 3 screaming kids running around the sofa soon ...

 
At 8:34 AM, June 22, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

happy belated papy day :)

 
At 1:58 PM, June 27, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic... You are not the only one, I'm wishing for the same thing too. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home