Thursday, June 22, 2006

Cute pictures from Mummy's phone

Daddy finally got down to getting the pictures out from Mummy's phone on Sunday. So, he's a whole lot of pictures which you missed since a long while back.. I look so funny in some of these.. Don't laugh okay? I was pretty botak then too!

Hi there!Multi shots!

I love smiling!Hello!

Zzzzz ZzzzzDaddy is spoiling the picture!

My toothless grinSay Cheese?!?

Kuci kuci!!Daddy's squashing me!

With mummy in HRCI'm feeling sleeping after posing!

There's probably 300 more shots.. Will choose some more nice ones soon!

4 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, June 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a lovely child!

 
At 4:09 AM, June 22, 2006 , Blogger The Byrne Family said...

Hunter and Rose say hello from Texas, and thank you for visiting our blog!!

 
At 8:34 AM, June 22, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

botak & bogeh, damn cute lor :p

 
At 8:43 AM, June 22, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

ooh i linked u if its ok. if not i shall take it down. pls also go visit my friend cy & her baby sarah *grinz*

http://timewithusarah.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home