Sunday, June 25, 2006

Uncle Bernard and Aunty Roanne's Wedding

Last Tuesday (20-06-2006), Uncle Bernard and Aunty Roanne got married. They had their wedding in the afternoon in OLPS. Daddy had to go and do his "brotherly" duties. I think daddy's got some pictures. Maybe too incriminating to put them up on my site, so we shall leave them out. Here's a picture of them.

At night, we went for dinner at Conrad International. The food was fantastic, but mummy only let me have the veggies. I think she wants me to save my cholesterol for my own takings, later in life.

Uncle Bernard was highly drunk. Here are 2 pictures of him in his drunken state.


And after a few rounds of regurgitating (or vomitting, for adults) in his room toilet after the dinner, he wanted to drink more. I was already getting very tired and grouchy, or else, as daddy mentioned, things may have gotten further out of hand. (I'm not really sure what that meant, but Uncle Gene and Aunty Sharon seem to be quite "knowing" from what I gathered)


Later that night, I did the same pose as Uncle Bernard, in my sleep.


See you all soon!


2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, June 26, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

thats some dancing genes u have in the family {{Gabriel}} too cute la

 
At 8:54 AM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

In my sleep too.. You should see when I'm awake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home