Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Bernadette!!

Yesterday, we went to celebrate Bernadette's birthday (Uncle Alex and Aunty Gina's 2nd daughter) at this cool Brazil Samba Restaurant.

A very steady Uncle Simon carrying Bernadette. I'm crying for mummy right now.. she's behind the lens.



Today is your birthday, the 27th of June!
Happy Happy 1st Birthday Bernadette!!



I was quite grouchy as it was pretty dark. I also couldn't really see what mummy was feeding me. All I could see was this huge plate of different types of meat piled up on Uncle Mervin's plate. Just looking at the food gave me such a stomach-ache.

We all had a good time, though I didn't really let mummy eat very much. Daddy was gaseous the whole night from all that meat.. woo.. could smell it in my sleep. That probably gassed me out till 5.30am!

4 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

u need to get your daddy eno. is bernadette your galpren?

 
At 8:53 AM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Aunty Boo, I have so much choice now I'm so confused! Let me name you all of the gals around. There's Bernadette, Ashlee, Katie, Rae Ann, 2 of the triplets Joanne and Jillian and Ariel.... Aiyoh, so much headache.
The good news is, though, there's not much competition! Hee hee!

 
At 10:39 AM, June 27, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

i know where u get your notty genes from!

 
At 5:43 PM, June 28, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have only inherited the naughty genes and not the gassy genes from you know who. thank god your dad stopped drinking Coke, you should have seen the amount of gas passed then

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home