Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My new PDA

What with my busy schedules and all, daddy decided to give me his old PDA. It's an old Ipaq 5450, but has good biometric security which requires my fingerprint to unlock. Unreal! All my data is safely protected from prying eyes. Not even daddy or mummy can get to the folders in this baby...

I'm listening to internet radio over Wi-fi, and sometimes, I skype too. If you need my skype nick, email me..

I've been learning how to write, but the stylus is so slim, so it's quite difficult to hold it properly. I'll get it soon! Click the picture to see what I've written!

Catch you all soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, June 28, 2006 , Blogger b o o said...

i can do the lip thingy with my mouth as well :p

 
At 11:07 AM, June 28, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

That's cool, Aunty Boo. But can you get the drop of saliva at the bottom of your chin too? Hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home