Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm so tired, but I just can't sleep..

I know it's part of a song title, but I understand so well what it means.

Sunday night, I was still sick, so I found it very difficult to sleep.

Monday morning, we went to Uncle Mervin and Aunty Debbie's home because Daddy was going to help them fix something up for Saffy. I was grouchy and tired, but I didn't give Mummy much trouble, but I still didn't want to sleep. With all of Saffy's toys around, who could sleep?

Finally, after lunch, Daddy took me around the house on the luge, and the zigzagging motion made me soooo tired. One moment I was looking in front, and the next, I was drooling down his leg.



Here's a few pictures Mummy took. I'm so comfy!



Maybe Daddy's hair helped to cushion against his knobbly knees.. Hmmm?



Here's Saffy's nice canopy over her bed which Daddy helped fix.



See Saffy and Shannon sitting comfortably on Saffy's new bed!

See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home