Monday, July 17, 2006

My birthday party!!

Mummy and Daddy threw me a birthday party on Saturday and invited all my close friends. Wow, all of them in one room, with me.. I was asleep for the first part of the party and didn't hear all the noise downstairs. Apparently, since I didn't want to sleep on Friday night, I was very tired through Saturday morning.. hee hee.. making up for lost sleep!

Here's a picture of me with my Baby Elmo birthday cake, but it looks like Saffy and Gege Nigel are more interested in it!



Here's a shot after everyone helped me to blow out the candles!



Thanks Mummy and Daddy for having my friends over for my birthday!
Thank you Uncles, Aunties and my friends, for coming! I had fun!

I'll put the individual pictures up soon! Look for it in flickr!

See you soon!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, July 18, 2006 , Blogger sportycarelle said...

Happy Birthday Gabriel!
Hugz from Mummy, Daddy and me! ;)

 
At 12:47 AM, July 19, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Hi Terelle,
Thank so much for your wishes! I'm sorry I didn't invite you. I was sick and it was pretty last minute.
We'll catch up for dinner some time soon?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home