Friday, July 21, 2006

*Yawn* *Zzzzzzz...*

Ever bathe a sleeping baby? I have!! Just a couple of days ago. I was just wetting Gabriel's head before soaping him and *kaboom*!! His eyes closed and off he went to slumberland. He was either too tired or I might just have fantastic hands. Hands which can massage your head and put you to sleep.

So I had to bathe a sleeping baby. Dried and dressed a sleeping baby too. Amazingly he slept through all that. It was quite good actually as normally I would have to distract him in order to put on his diaper and clothes. No squirming baby for once.. nice!!




Cute huh? Not sure if this will happen again so I am still enjoying that moment. :)

7 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, July 22, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Yes Mummy! You have great fingers which can massage me to sleep! I can't wait for shower time again so I can sleep whilst you shower me. It's so relaxing!
Don't you think it's amazing that I can still hold on so tightly to things when I fall asleep? Hee hee. See the red ball? Remember the yellow rubber duckie in church?

 
At 8:34 PM, July 22, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hat's happy life: enjoying the great emotional moments!

 
At 12:24 AM, July 24, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Hi Uncle Bart : Mummy loves me to bits! I love her so much too! I started to walk.. and she's sooo excited!

Hi Uncle Matt : I was dreaming of how I was going to terrorise Daddy at 3am with a big wide smile.. and a big wet kiss on his face. Then I'd be wide awake till 5am.. hee hee!

 
At 12:53 AM, July 24, 2006 , Blogger Leonard said...

Bizarre!

What's even more bizarre is that he's still gripping firmly on to the red ball!

 
At 1:24 PM, July 24, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Yes, Uncle Leo.. one time, when Mummy was carrying me in church and I fell asleep, Daddy found my small yellow rubber duckie in my tightly clenched fist. POWER Grip!

 
At 7:04 PM, July 24, 2006 , Blogger selana18 said...

Hello gadget boy ,

It's the first time I visit your blog and I have to say that you have a lovely mummy and daddy to
take care of you!
What have you dreaming ,that you
was playing with a dolphing in the sea ? LUCKY YOU ! I want massage !

 
At 9:33 PM, July 24, 2006 , Blogger Antanas/YongYong said...

Amazing... Don't think I can master that trick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home