Thursday, July 27, 2006

A nice lunch out..

Fred and I haven't had a nice meal out for the longest time. Our meals out are always rushed or I will be busy feeding Gabriel. Fred will be eating first so that he can take over whatever I have to do with Gabriel and I will eat.

Today was different. Fred had wanted to bring me to Al Forno as he had a 1-for1 thingy there. We timed it so that Gabriel took his nap while we had our lunch. It was really nice for a change that the two of us can eat together leisurely and not worry about feeding Gabriel or him making noise. If only we can do this more often...

Fred's pizza with panchetta and funghi


My yummy spaghetti with vongole


Our little one woke up with a big smile!!


"My toes, my toes!!"


It was a beautiful afternoon with the family. A bit too hot to be outdoors though...

4 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, July 28, 2006 , Blogger jeanne anne hsi said...

How much he has grown since we last saw him!.. and he's got such a smily face.. no wonder the term "smiling gets me everywhere!"

Hope to see you all soon!
jeanne+zoe

 
At 2:40 AM, July 29, 2006 , Blogger Antanas/YongYong said...

Guess what? I have the same looney tunes shirt. :P

 
At 11:22 AM, July 30, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:29 AM, July 30, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Hope to see you soon too, Aunty Jeanne Anne!! I should be walking already by then! :)
Guess great minds do think alike yah, Antanas? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home