Friday, August 18, 2006

My friend in Malaysia & Uncle Leo's Birthday

Mummy introduced me to her friend's daughter, Shania, when we went back to Kajang recently. According to Mummy, Uncle Kok Jau has already booked me to be Shania's boyfriend when we grow up next time... :)







We were very shy and kept to our own toys...












Aunty Melissa telling me to be a good boy.






Hopefully we will get to visit them again soon. I can't wait to play with that phone again..

Also, today the 18th is Uncle Leo's birthday! We went to Marina Square to eat at some pasta place called Spageddies. Mummy gave me some to eat and it was yummy yummy in my tummy!

After a while, I got bored and wanted to walk around.



Happy Birthday Uncle Leo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home