Friday, August 25, 2006

Sleepless nights....

Gabriel has been sick. He had fever for two days since Tuesday. The fever has gone but I think he is still feeling some sort of discomfort. He has been waking up every 2 hours at night, crying and cannot be consoled. I had to nurse him to calm him down and then it takes him another 30-45 minutes for him to fall back to sleep. Sigh... my poor baby. He is super tired I'm sure, and I am too.

Fred can't even help like how he used to as Gabriel doesn't even want him to carry. Hopefully this is just a phase that he is going through... he needs his Daddy and his Daddy needs him too.

Just went to see a PD and guess how much it cost? $96!! It's horribly expensive for a 10-minute visit. Fred is not too happy but what to do? Doc said Gabriel has croup (viral infection which causes swelling in the vocal cords, causing a barky cough). That explains to night-waking and laboured breath and gasping sound. Doctor gave him steroids to lessen the swelling... sob.. my baby is taking drugs..

So, what do you do when your child falls sick? I don't know.. please pray for his good health and my sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home