Thursday, September 07, 2006

A visit to Aunty Agnes' new home

I haven't had the time to blog much these few days. Mummy has been bringing me out to either shop or makan with her friends. We went to Aunty Agnes' new house at Punggol on Tuesday. I had so much fun there. First, she served some yummy cakes which Mummy let me try. Then, I got to jump on her big, new bed. I was having so much fun playing on the bed. Mummy and Aunty Agnes were so afraid that I might just jump off the bed that they forgot to take any picture of me. What a waste...





Enjoying myself in front of the mirror, again... "Peek-a-boo!!"














Hmmm... why is the keyhole so small??










It was a stylishly beautiful house, as Mummy said. Wished I could jump and play on the big, new bed again... Thank you, Aunty Agnes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home