Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mass in Stephanplatz

Today we went for mass in Stephanplatz. I slept through the whole of the mass. It was in German, but I heard Daddy singing quite loudly.. strange..
HPIM2782

After that, we went to walk around the old town and did our own walking tour. I thoroughly enjoyed myself in my comfy Zooper. The cool weather really got to me and I easily fell asleep when I was sleepy.
HPIM2804

We had lunch in a park called Volksgarten and I got to stretch my legs and run around a little after that.
HPIM2834

We continued walking around and also went to check out the Spanish Riding School. Mummy wanted to try out the Chocolate Cake from Sacher Hotel, as it is supposed to be very very good (and expensive).

HPIM2871

It was a really tiring day with all that sitting in my stroller. I got to run around after dinner too and terrorised everyone. I think I won't sleep much tonight as I'm really hyped-up!

See you all soon!

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, September 20, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello! great blog. love the posts and the pictures. =)

take care! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home