Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mama goes Line-dancing in Vienna

Me and a Red Buddy Bear!

This morning, we went to
Karlskirche (Church of St Charles Borromeo) to look around and saw a whole lot of Buddy Bears outside. The bears were so colourful and amazing! Sadly there wasn't a Singapore bear for me to take a picture with. So, I took a picture with a bear which matched my Zooper!

In front of Karlskirche

After that because it started raining, we decided to go shopping. So we went to Shopping City. There's also a large IKEA there. Daddy walked into a large babystore and saw something he liked. Now he is deciding whether to buy it for me. It's a nice Stokke chair.

Me and Antanas

We went to a place called
Gasometer for dinner and for Mama to go line-dancing. We had Macdonald's for dinner and later went to watch Mama. I was so excited watching everyone dance that I wanted to join in too!

Mama line-dancing

I found a car I liked there.. and I started my driving lessons right there and then!

HPIM2728

See you all soon!

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, September 21, 2006 , Blogger Leonard said...

I didn't know mama owned a bear outfit. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home