Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Progressions

Today, whilst Mummy was cutting her nails, I walked up to her and gave her my hand so she could cut my nails too!

HPIM4041

She was so surprised that I was able to stand still and watch her cut my nails.

HPIM4039

In fact I enjoyed it so much, I didn't want it to end. When she was done, I kept pushing my hand toward her. She didn't get it that I wanted the sharp edges to be filed off using the back of the nail-clipper handle. I tried to file my nails myself after that, but Daddy thought that the clippers were too dangerous for me and asked Mummy to take them away.. Hmmph!

Maybe I can have my hair cut soon too and surprise everyone!

Thank you Mummy!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, October 05, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

About that haircut, Gabriel, gong-gong can bring you to the market this saturday, this uncle can cut your hair and give you a sweet to eat too. Keke Nigel can tell you all about it. Its real cheap and...and..mmm..mmm...ya, real cheap. Well, dont expect to look like uncle John Tan or some other famous movie stars with a $2.00 haircut, yes? no? you shaking your head in the right direction? no? yes?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home