Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sticky or chewy?

There are times when Gabriel only wants me to carry him, especially when he is tired and grouchy. He will cry and cry until I pick him up. He doesn't want anybody else, including Fred. This frustrates some people around us very much. They feel that Gabriel is being naughty and is spoilt. I am not sure if that qualifies for those categories. Does he deserve a spanking because of that? He is not rejecting anyone on purpose. He just wanted someone he is comfortable with. That's me, someone he sees everyday from the moment he wakes up til he sleeps. Is that sticky?

I try to leave him home with whoever who is at home whenever I need to run errands. I want him to get used to being looked after by someone else other than myself. He will be fine until he sees me of course... I can somehow set an emergency alarm in him. He will be running towards me frantically. Sigh...

On being chewy, Gabriel is extremely chewy these days. Thats because his pre-molars are cutting through his gums and I think he is either in pain or super uncomfortable. He is chewing and biting stuff, including my arms and shoulders. I have bitemarks on both my shoulders. I know he can't help biting but I do smack him on his backside if he bites me
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home