Sunday, October 08, 2006

Things to do in a plane when you're bored

Here are my Top 5 fav things to do in a plane when I'm bored.

5. Take a nap (Of course crossing your legs is optional.)
Sound Asleep

4. Sit on someone's lap.. Ooh.. (This is Mama's lap!)
On Mama's Lap

3. Pick up the skyphone and call someone (Hello? Gege Nigel? Can you hear me now?)
HPIM4034

2. Scan through all the movies at high speed (preferably using a touch screen system)
HPIM4032

and.... drum roll please..
number 1. Get off as soon as possible!! (The other choice was flirting with the stewardesses. I blew so many kisses on the flights and got my cheeks touched and pinched by so many of them!)
P1010015
Of course the plane had better be on the ground! Hee hee!

Planes are fun! Maybe I'll be a pilot in the future!
P1010016

HPIM4038
Here's a picture of my view as I was checking the port side engine to see if it was running well.

See you all soon!

2 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, October 14, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful shots

 
At 9:00 AM, October 17, 2006 , Blogger The Gadget Daddy said...

Thanks Uncle Bart!
Haven't seen you in a while!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home