Monday, October 30, 2006

Bubbletime!!

I love bubbles, especially when they are flying into my face. I got to catch some again last weekend at Uncle Salleh's Hari Raya celebration. He has a big, beautiful house with a big garden. Mummy sure looked envious of the space they have. :)

Uncle Vinay carried me to catch the bubbles. I think he enjoyed himself too even though many bubbles burst in his face. And I think he must have felt quite soapy after that too.







I can't see!! There are too many bubbles!!














Yay!!! I love this!!














This will help you lose some weight you've put on eating all those goodies, Uncle Vinay! More, more!!!














You've been great, Uncle Vinay!!

Daddy and Mummy had a lot of fun catching up with their old friends from university. The food was really yummy too!! Next year again, Uncle Salleh?? With more yummy goodies? :)

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, November 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u looked so happy :) i love bubbles too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home