Monday, December 11, 2006

We go for a Charity Event


Last Saturday, after breakfast at the market, we went for the Boys' Brigade Sharity Gift Box Deliveries.

We started at ACS Barker Rd where we met up with some of Daddy's friends from his Honda City Club. I had fun running around the cars and the carpark lots. I almost slipped on oil a few times, but Mummy caught me in time!


Daddy couldn't get a steady shot of me cos I was running around so fast!

After that, we went to Owen Rd to deliver 3 gift hampers but Daddy said only two of the people were in. So we had to send one set of the hamper back to the Boys' Brigade HQ at Ganges Avenue.

I was asleep since we left Owen road, I didn't know anything which was happening. In fact, I slept from 1.15pm all the way until 4.45pm. Mummy told me later that we went to Great World City and they had lunch while I slept.. and went shopping and the sat down again for a drink.. and I was still sleeping.. Must have been all that running around..

Hope you all had a good weekend too!

See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home