Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Anniversary Mummy and Daddy!

Mummy and Daddy have been married 4 years!

Here's what their wedding pictures looked like..


Mummy goes "I'm two!!"


Daddy acting cool.. (Not sure what's up with the sunglasses..)


Finally, a normal pose.


Aaack.. Daddy's car had no roof? Or is Mummy standing outside the window? Come in Mummy!!


Hee hee.. Mummy and Daddy sitting in a tree.. K, I, S, S, I, N, G... hee hee..


I've seen this one before on the wall...


Hmm.. Daddy looks "bulky" here..

Happy Happy Happy Happy Anniversary Mummy and Daddy! I love you both lots!

I had to wake up at 5am to look for the pictures and blog whilst they were sleeping so they would get a surprise... hee hee..

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, November 30, 2006 , Blogger Merps said...

Happy Anniversary Godpa & Godma! Love Saffron

 
At 9:35 PM, December 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy belated anniversary!

pretty pictures you've got there.

cheerios!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home