Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You guys won't believe it!

Today marks the first day I've ever taken milk by a bottle. Amazing? I'm 16 months plus already..

Since Mummy stopped breastfeeding me a few weeks ago, I've been drinking formula milk out of my Mag-Mag cup. Mummy, Daddy and Mama were really amused at me one day when they saw how fast I drank the milk through a straw. (Mummy mixed fresh milk with formula, so the cold-coldness was a real treat!)

Daddy was so busy taking pictures of me drinking from a bottle because he had never seen such a feat before..

I'm wondering if I should continue asking for the Mag-Mag cup with the straw instead of the bottle. I like being a big grown up person!


Okay, Daddy, enough!

See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home