Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rain rain go away

It's been raining again and Mummy and Daddy will not bring me for a swim in this kind of weather. So sad, especially now that I have found my love for water. *Splash*

I was reintroduced to water in the pool when Mummy signed me up for a free trial with Aquaducks. I didn't like the water at all since I have not been in a pool for a very long time. But Daddy persisited and I loved it!!! *Splash*

I was crying a lot at the beginning.



And later I didn't want it to end. Hi mummy!!


Since then, I've swam a few times at Edeiweise where Uncle Leo's home is. I've also swam with Joshua at the Singapore Swimming Club.



So, rain rain, please go far far away to Spain? Then Daddy will bring me swimming again. *Splash*


Til the sun shines again, see you soon! *Splash*

p.s. I'm using Mummy's account as I couldn't get into mine. Please don't tell her,ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home