Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Daddy, my hero.


Daddy had recently received an award for donating blood many many times. I didn't get to go see him receive the award but Mummy went. According to Mummy many people were there to receive their awards too. They also had a buffet dinner after that. Mummy and I are so proud of Daddy for his very good deed.

This is my Daddy receiving the award from a minister.

And this is the award Daddy received.

Hopefully I will become a hero like Daddy when I grow up.

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, January 22, 2007 , Blogger Leonard said...

Your uncle wants to be a hero too!

 
At 5:23 PM, January 22, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, that's what I want to know, how come your uncle didnt get be a hero too? Wasted blood?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home