Thursday, January 25, 2007

I love playing in the pool!

This is a video of me and my cousins, Nigel and Shannon, at the pool at Uncle Leo and Aunty Celest's place.

Mummy took this video and it's not really the best in the world, but at least you can see how much fun I'm having!




At one point, I slipped and had my head go underwater.. Daddy caught me and pulled me up.. and I was spluttering away, but didn't make any fuss over it. Daddy's still following closely behind my every step since I wouldn't let Mummy put floats on my arms. It kinda restricts my arm motion, and my blood circulation.. Daddy would understand. He's got big arms too.

I will try to get a picture of our arms together for you to see!!

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, January 25, 2007 , Blogger Leonard said...

Nice video. Almost like a water bowling alley the way we throw the balls down and it magically gets sent up again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home