Friday, December 14, 2007

'Tis a season to be tired...

Christmas is one of the most tiring time for me, physically and mentally. Shopping and shopping for things to eventually be given away.. don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about giving but more of shopping. I'm not a person who can shop for hours and enjoy it. When I need to buy something, I go, grab and pay. I'm not really the kind to browse and browse from shop to shop. So Christmas shopping is quite a challenge for me, not just the shopping but also the thinking of what to get for this person and that person.

I've just gotten back from a tedious shopping trip which is not that long by most people's standards, about 4 hours. I will need the whole year to recharge and get ready for Christmas 2008.

Hope you have a great Christmas this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home