Saturday, March 07, 2009

A visit to Daddy's old school VJC

Out of nowhere today, Daddy decided to pop by his old school (which he graduated from in 1991) VJC because there was some kind of celebration going on. They apparently turn 25 this year. Ooh.. that's a lot of candles on a cake!
 
We walked around a bit at about 3pm.. and the place was relatively quiet as most of the people had gone off since the events were over.
 
We went into one Lecture Theatre where there were people playing Wii Tennis inside and I wanted to stay to watch. 
 
Maybe I'll go to school there one day too... hmmm.. I wonder if I will get to play Wii Tennis in school... I hope they offer that as a subject. I should be able to do quite well.
 
 

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, March 08, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

guess what.. your blog has been set as my firefox homepage..my bro did it.. cause all the posts are so intereting.. lolz... awaiting your next post!
- Shaun

 
At 2:04 AM, March 08, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*interesting

there was a typing error.. don't learn the wrong spelling..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home