Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally...

I am now quite comfortable with sand on the beach. For a long time I couldn't stand the feeling of having sand stuck in between my toes and the feeling I got under my feet while walking on sand. So one fine morning we all trooped down to the beach and Kong Kong plonked me in the middle of the beach as part of his "training". I cried and screamed for Mummy to rescue me. To make things worse, I was brought to the edge and when the waves came in, I cried my heart out. Mummy could only watch but couldn't do anything to save me. But after 15 or 20 minutes, I was doing this...



Needless to say, Kong Kong's "training" did work even though I was crying and screaming a lot at the beginning. In fact I loved playing with the sand so much that I was reluctant to leave. Hopefully Mummy and Daddy will bring me to the beach soon. :)


Now, whenever I see sand, I point and say, "Play sand! Play sand!"

Whee!! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home