Thursday, July 19, 2007

I AM TWO!!

It's my birthday today and I started today with a bang.... by waking up at 7am!!

Just to let you know, that's like 30 minutes later than my usual waking time, so I actually let Mummy sleep in another 30 minutes! Hee hee!

Yesterday, Mummy decided to bring me to Hay Dairies and Bollywood Veggies to have a look around the farmlands of Singapore. This morning, the skies weren't too good, but Daddy said we should go anyway.

We went home and got our troupies and left in Kong Kong's big car! So, Mama, Aunty Celest, Gege Nigel, Shannon and Aunty Isti came along too!

First stop was the Hay Dairies! After a long and tiring drive, we were rewarded with like milking of the goats! Wow.. from the look on Daddy's face, it seemed like he had never seen a goat being milked before too!

We proceeded to feed the goats in their barn.

I'm too tired to continue now, but I'll add the rest of the words and pictures in later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home